Monday, January 11, 2016

Any Scopers out there?




Well, hello everyone!  Happy New Year!  This is going to be an exciting year....I can feel it!!  There are so many things that I want to share with you, I can hardly contain myself!!!! Are any of you on Periscope????

I just love that social media platform.  I have been following a lot of leaders on my team and other people who are on a wellness journey.  Also, I'm following Chip and Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper....just love them along with some other well know folks.  Anyway, the reason I'm asking is because shortly I will be doing Periscopes sooooo look me up @theoilyside and follow me! This should be fun!!!  See ya on Periscope!!


Update: My granddaughter and I did our first Periscope last night and it was pretty fun. Check it out....


2 comments: