Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Aroma...



I love Fall!!  I love everything about it! The weather is starting to cool down.  In Southern California, it's PERFECT weather!!  Fall decorations are going up (even though they have Christmas decorations selling in stores right now)  I still like to take time to enjoy the Fall season!  I love the colors of fall and I especially love the scent of fall.  It's so comforting and makes you want to snuggle all. day. long!!  What are your favorite things about Fall?  In honor of Fall, I am diffusing THIEVES and ORANGE essential oils.  The aroma is heavenly!!


 
 
Also, in honor of Fall, I am sporting Pumpkin Spice and Maple Sugar Jamberry Nail Wraps.  Aren't they cute??
 
 
I honestly can not believe how fast this year has flown by.  It's crazy!!  I'm making it a point to enjoy life, even the teeniest, tiniest things in life.  Enjoy the Present because once it's gone, it will never return. Take care my friends!!!  :)
 
 

1 comment: