Saturday, March 28, 2015

Together is Better!!!



These two....Thieves and Lemon are great when used individually, but together they are BETTER!!!

Last month a few people in the office were sick....coughing and coughing AND coughing.  It wasn't a pretty sight.  I felt like I was living in a germ bubble while I was at work.  It was the Wednesday before Valentine's Day, which fell on a Saturday this year and my mission was to get better before then.  While a couple people in the office had Robitussin at their desk, I had Thieves, Lemon, Purification and R.C.  But I used Thieves and Lemon the most.  The staff just chuckled as they saw me use my oils while they were chugging down their Robitussin.  I had a smile on my face too!  :)  And guess what?  I was better by Valentine's Day.  The other people in the office did get better the following week, but I felt the germs still lingering.  I continued with my Thieves daily as a preventative measure and I always, always put Lemon in my water.  The first week of March, one girl in the office relapsed! And it was bad enough where she had to take a day off of work.  She came to work the next day and asked me about my "snake oils" LOL.  I told her to bring in some honey to work.  So for two days I gave her a drop of Thieves and Lemon in a spoonful of honey three times a day for two days.  TWO DAYS and she was better!  So is she a believer?  You better believe it!!

People can laugh all they want, I'll continue to go about my business and use my oils!  What are your favorite combinations?  I'd love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment