Tuesday, February 10, 2015

R.C......this stuff is magic!!!

 Okay, so I'm always bragging about how great essential oils are, but this one here is like magic!!  Seriously!! It's really a must have during this cold and flu season!  I woke up this morning with a tinge of a sore throat and I said to myself, 'oh, no, this can't happen!'  We are in unannounced survey mode at work and I cannot afford to get sick.  I get my diffuser out and put seven drops of R.C., place it on the floor outside of the shower and run it while I'm in the shower.  I don't want to say immediate, but yes, I feel immediate relief as shortly after I start inhaling this magic.  I place it on my bathroom counter as I proceed to get ready for work.  I just love the aroma!  As soon as I'm ready for work, I rub a little Thieves on my feet and head on off to work.  But it doesn't stop there, I'll be diffusing R.C. in my office in my Orb diffuser.  While my other coworkers are hacking and downing Robitussin- YUCK!  I'll be inhaling the aroma of R.C.  And I bet you a million bucks, as they continue to get worse, I'll be better.  Yes, that's how much I believe in this stuff!!!

R.C. stands for Respiratory Care.  It a perfect blend of essentials oils that supports the respiratory system.  It contains:
  • Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil
     
  • Myrtle (myrtus communis oil)
     
  • Pine leaf oil (pinus sylvestris)
     
  • Marjoram leaf oil (origanum majorana)
     
  • Eucalyptus Radiata leaf oil
     
  • Eucalyptus Citriodora leaf oil
     
  • Lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia)
     
  • Cypress (cupressus sempervirens)
     
  • Tsuga (canadensis leaf)
     
  • Peppermint oil (mentha piperita)
     
  • Spruce oil (pinus sylvestris)
The aroma of this blend is uplifting and energizing!  We always have a back up bottle, because this is one blend that you don't want to be without when you need it!!  If you want more information on essential oils, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment