Saturday, February 14, 2015

DEEP RELIEF....don't leave home without it!

Yup, the title says it all.  Get it while it's in stock.  Don't know how long this will last.  This blend is definitely hoard worthy.  Unfortunately, in my region, I'm limited to one a month.  But hey, one is better than none, right?  The fabulous roll on is my go to for headaches and works like a charm.  When I'm out of it, I use Aroma Seiz and drive it in with Peppermint.  But Deep Relief is sooooo convenient.  You can also use it for any other kind of ache, except for a toothache....lol.  I've used it for sore muscles and backaches, too.  Just love this stuff.  If you want more info on Young Living essential oils, you can leave a comment here, email me or message me on my Facebook Page.

DEEP RELIEF is a perfect blend of the following oils:

Peppermint - releases tension

Lemon – improves blood circulation

Balsam Fir –  anticoagulant and it helps to relieve tired muscles and overworked joints.

Clove – numbs pain

Wintergreen – relieves muscle soreness and nerve tension

Helichrysum - anticoagulant and promotes blood circulation

Vetiver - deep relaxant

Palo Santo - anti inflammatory properties

Copaiba – intensifies the above oils



Disclaimer - ~Just so you know, I am not a doctor - I am a nurse, a mom, a grandma who uses essential oils for my own family.  Please know that any information that is posted on this blog is for educational purposes only.  It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prescribe or prevent any disease.  It is your responsibility to address any health or medical issues with your medical doctor if needed.  This is just what works my my family and friends.  Please do your research and educate yourselves.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment