Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Allergy Trio....how do these little drops work??

Went into work this morning and my nose would not stop running!!  I can not function this way.!!  I quickly got my allergy trio together and put a few drops of each into my Orb diffuser.  Within minutes, my nose stopped running! All I can say is AMAZING!!  Oh, and I also put a drop of Peppermint into my morning coffee to give it a kick.  :)  Now you may want to know how these little drops of oil actually work.  Let me break it down for you...

PEPPERMINT essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties as well as cooling, soothing and pain relieving properties.  It improves breathing and eases congestion by opening airwaysThe aroma of Peppermint is fresh and strong and helps calm allergic reactions causing respiratory or digestive issues.

LAVENDER essential oil is a natural antihistamine and possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in relieving most allergic reactions.  It also has a calming effect on you body, mind and soul.  The aroma is heavenly.

LEMON essential oil is also an natural antihistamine.  It helps to decrease excessive mucous and inflammation that is caused by allergic reactions.

These three essential oils together are POWERFUL!!  The can be used topically, by inhalation/diffuser or by ingesting.  Your preference, take your pick.  :)  For more detailed information on how this trio can help you or ways to use, send me an email.

Make sure you know your source and are using quality essential oils.  Using sub par essential oils can do more harm than good.  Ask if they own their own farms and ask about their distilling process. Believe me, it makes a world of difference!


~Just so you know, I am not a doctor - I am a nurse, a mom, a grandma who uses essential oils for my own family.  Please know that any information that is posted on this blog is for educational purposes only.  It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prescribe or prevent any disease.  It is your responsibility to address any health or medical issues with your medical doctor if needed.  This is just what works my my family and friends.  Please do your research and educate yourselves.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment