Monday, September 1, 2014

Need a little En-R-Gee?

 
Well, hello everyone!!  Sorry haven't updated in a while.  Just got caught up with life....winding down the summer and getting ready for the school year for my son and grandson.  But I'm here now and will try to update on a regular basis.  If you have any needs or questions about oils, send me a message.  I love getting messages from you! Oh and HAPPY LABOR DAY!!  Hope you all are non laboring today! :)
 
 
A few weeks ago, a friend posted a picture of this little bottle on her Facebook page and labeled it 'my coffee'  Well, I just had to try it so I put it on the list for my next order.  I have to tell you, she wasn't kidding!!  It's great for mid afternoon pick me up! So much better than brewing another cup of coffee in the middle of the afternoon or grabbing for that energy drink no matter how 'natural' they say they are. And you don't feel that crash that you usually get when you're running on low. AND did I mention that it is much more cost effective???  A couple of drops is all it takes.  I even use it on my grandson before school to get him going.  This is another staple in our house for sure.
 
 
You can apply it topically or diffuse it!   En-R-Gee is a blend of Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Idaho Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper. Take 2 to 3 drops and rub up your spine, wrists, temples, bottom of feet or neck.
 
 
Here are some uses:
  • Replace your coffee and start your day with it
  • Kick up your afternoon 
  • Use right before you workout
  • Help with mental alertness
  • Diffuse to purify stale hotel rooms
  • Late night driving
  • Jet Lag
  • Before study sessions
      

No comments:

Post a Comment