Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dream Away....

 

In our house, my grandchildren usually use a combination of Peace & Calming/Lavender and it will take them to dream land.   For me, that combination just helps me wind down, relieves anxiety and helps with my stress level but it has never enabled me to have a good night's sleep.  I've been reading about Tranquil and decided to put it on my order last month.  I waited a couple of days to write this to make sure it was for real.  :)

The first night I used this, I rubbed it on my feet and the back of my neck, waited 20 minutes and went to bed.  I can't even remember myself falling asleep.  I haven't dreamt in a long time or maybe it's that I don't remember my dreams, but this night was different.  I woke up and quickly looked around to make sure I was where I was...lol  My dream was so vivid, like it was actually happening and I remembered every minute detail of it.  I thought..."Could it be the Tranquil?"  I didn't want to give this little roll on bottle of Tranquil the credit too quickly.

Next night, was the same exact routine.  Everything the same, but different dream!!!  Now I know it's not a fluke!!  I'm enjoying my dreams and I wake up feeling like I had a restful night's sleep.  I found my Ambien!!!!  And without the side effects.

Tranquil is a perfect blend of Lavender, Cedarwood and Roman Chamomile essential oils in a convenient roll on bottle. The oils in this blend are known for their ability to induce tranquility.  I'm in love with it and now keep in on my nightstand!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment