Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back Pain Relief

 
 
Do You Suffer From Back Pain?  If you do, you know how debilitating it can make you.  In my profession, I know of many, many nurses and healthcare professionals who suffer from chronic back pain caused by improper body mechanics.  It's what we all learned in nursing school and has been reinforced in every job that I have had.  Yet, back injuries still happen.  We all know what it takes to  prevent back injuries, but sometimes it's inevitable.  It's that one sudden move you make when you reach for a patient to prevent a fall or when there is no one around to help and you have to transfer someone from chair to bed.  It happens and I have to admit, it has happened to me.  Fortunately, mine was not severe.  I was treated with three different kinds of medication that I HATED taking.  It made my stomach upset among other things.  I did not know about essential oils a few years ago....unfortunately.
 
 
Today, my husband was wobbling around the house complaining of back pain.  I rubbed Copaiba on the area and on his spine.  I then massaged Ortho Ease on his back.  And as I expected, it relieved his back pain.  I just love these essential oils.  My medicine cabinet has completely been transformed
 
 
COPAIBA pronounced “Ko-pah-ee-bah”  is a powerful essential oil from South America that has traditionally been used to aid digestion and support the body's natural response to injury or irritation.  It is potentially the highest anti-inflammatory substance known to man either natural or synthetic....even greater than ibuprofen.  And to top it off....with NO SIDE EFFECTS!  There are many other uses for Copaiba that can be found in the Essential Oils Pocket Reference or Desk Reference.
 
ORTHO EASE massage oil soothes and warms tired and stressed bodies, helping to combat the damaging effects of everyday activities.  It contains:
Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Juniper Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Thyme Oil, Clary Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Olive Oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment