Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sore throat be gone!!!



This evening while doing his kitchen chores, my favorite son says, "hey mom, I have this sore throat...do you have any oils for that?"  Sure I do!!  I pulled out my EOPR (which I will be talking about at a later date)to look up a couple of things.  So this is what I did:
  • 1 drop of Thieves
  • 1 drop of Lemon
  • 1 tsp of Honey
Gave him a spoonful of that and told him to swallow slowly.  I also rubbed a couple drops of Purification on the front of his throat.  And as soon as he finished emptying the dishwasher, he said, "hey mom, my sore throat is gone."  I honestly thought I was going to need to give him another dose before he went to bed.  Seriously love these oils and I wish I knew about them earlier.

 
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata† and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol).
 
 
(Citrus limon)
 

 
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), and myrtle (Myrtus communis).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment