Friday, June 20, 2014

In the news.....AGAIN!


I think this is so awesome!  Young Living EOs have been in the media a few times in the last couple of months.  Okay guys, yes, I am a nurse BUT hey I would rather treat something naturally if I can.  I've seen first hand all the side effects associated with pain medications, anti-emetics, antihistamines, antianxiety, antidepressants, etc.  Don't get me wrong, if I get suffer from a traumatic injury PLEASE take me to the hospital and hook me up with morphine STAT!!  But really, we have taken care of allergies, insomnia, cold sores, back pain, cuts, inflammatory issues, tummy aches, headaches, skin issues, and more!!  Even my husband, who was a total skeptic asks me, "do you have and oil for this, do you have an oil for that?"  :)  And my son, ALWAYS asks me for oils for something from an unexpected zit (they're all unexpected) to an annoying cough.  WHY?  Because he knows they work.  I get so excited about these oils, I want to share them with EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment