Saturday, June 28, 2014

Essential oils ease the pain....





....of back pain from sleeping with Grandkids!!!  How can two little people take over a king sized bed??  SERIOUSLY!!  I don't know how, but they always manage to do it.  My grandkids look forward to Friday night because that's when they know they can sleep with Mima and Papa.  I wish they could sleep with me every night but my husband won't allow it.  :(  Well, this morning, this is how I found them.  I managed to get out of bed without waking them up.  But let me tell you, it was quite a sight.  I had a foot in my face, a leg under my back, my husband couldn't take it any longer and ended up on the couch and my back was REALLY, REALLY sore!!!  I went into my oil stash and pulled these babies out QUICK!!!
  • Valor to relax my muscles
  • PanAway for the pain
  • Lemongrass for inflammation
  • Peppermint to drive it all in
I felt it working right away and within 20 minutes, my back pain was GONE!!  Bye-Bye!!!  So thankful for these oils and even more thankful that I didn't have to resort to taking a Motrin.  What is your favorite combo for pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment