Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Let's start from the beginning...

 

This is the beginning for me....it's a journey and I'm learning new things every day.  And as I do, I will come here to share it with you.  If you disagree with any of my posts, lets just agree to disagree.  I'm not interested in participating in the mudslinging going on in the world of essential oil wars.  With that said....
 
You're probably here because you've heard of essential oils, someone told you about their experience with essential oils, you're interested in a more natural approach to deal with illnesses, conditions or ailments or you want to learn more about essential oils. Whatever the reason, you're here and I'm glad you're interested in sharing in my Journey. I am fairly new to essential oils, but since I was introduced by my sister in law, I have done my due diligence and researched. I know that there are many brands, companies whether it be direct sales, MLM or store bought and there is a lot of controversy and bickering back and forth between companies, but honestly, I'm not interested in arguing which brand or company is the best.

I found that Young Living oils are best for me and my family and have worked for us. I have purchased store bought brands from Jimbos and Whole Foods and I have to tell you....they. are. NOT. the same!! BUT they may work for you. YOU make the ultimate decision for yourself.

Why I picked Young Living? After buying store bought brands and reading up on a few companies that sell essential oils, I picked Young Living!! My friend Jen was posting periodically on Facebook about the oils she used and I researched the company even more. I like that Young Living owns their own farms, monitors each step of oil production and that their oils are therapeutic, safe and effective. So far, they have helped with pain, sciatica, psoriasis, headaches and facial wrinkles. I absolutely love the results!!

When I first purchased essential oils, I bought them at Whole Foods or Jimbos. I really didn't know about the quality or purity of them. Now I know that they are mediocre. How do I know? I did the Peppermint to Peppermint test, I had a very bad headache and had two bottles of Peppermint, one from Jimbos and one from Young Living. Just from taking a whiff of each bottle, I can clearly tell which one was fresher and more invigorating. I applied the Jimbos brand to my temples and behind the ears and 30 minutes later, my headache still there. I then applied Young Living Peppermint to my temples and within 10 minutes, my headache was disappearing. AMAZING!! That right there confirmed that I made the right decision for me and my family. Now keep in mind that everyone's body chemistry is different and what may work for me may not work for you.

When I signed up as a member/distributer, it was a no brainer for me!! It was a great value and there were no monthly minimums or any requirements to sell...AWESOME!! So if you're interested in essential oils, do your research with what's out there, take a deeper look into Young Living and if you choose Young Living, read the good information below!!  If you choose another company...GREAT!  Whatever works for you!!

If you decide to go with Young Living, I would highly suggest the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser...it's such a great value and you get 10 everyday oils and a diffuser for $150. The diffuser alone is $90!!!

There are two ways to get Young Living Essential Oils
  • As a Member (where you get a 24% discount) OR
  • As a Retail customer (no discount)
I recommend joining as a Member because
  • You receive a 24% discount
  • There are no monthly minimums
  • To keep receiving your 24% discount, you only need to purchase $50 worth of product in one year. No requirement to sell.
  • No quotas.
THAT'S IT. PERIOD!!

Members do have the option to share the oils with family and friends and have the opportunity to generate commission...TOTALLY OPTIONAL. If you are interested, let me know and I'll help you get started.

Ready to sign up?

To sign up as a member, you have to purchase an enrollment kit. There are three options, and I recommend the Premium Starter kit. You get more bang for your buck and you will definitely have a use for all the oils in the kit....TRUST ME!! The kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you pay only $150.
The kit includes: 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils: •Lavender •Peppermint •Lemon •Frankincense •PanAway •Thieves •Purification •Valor •Joy •Peace & Calming •A home diffuser •5 mL bottle of Stress Away •Aroma Glide roller fitment (turn any oil into a roll on) •10 sample packets total of Lavender (2), Peppermint (2), Peace & Calming (2), Lemon (2), and Thieves (2) •2 NingXia Red 2-oz. sample packets •Getting started flier •Welcome booklet •EO users guide •Seed booklet

To sign up:

  • Click Here to Hop on over to the sign up page
  • Select Wholesale Member to get the 24% discount or Retail Customer (product at full price)
  • The Enroller ID and Sponser ID boxes should be filled already, if not, my number is 1776452. You can put that number in both boxes.
  • Fill out the rest of the information Select your kit
  • When you get to the Essential Rewards program, I would click the "No, Thank You" box. You can enroll in that later if you want and you can custom pick your products. I'll show you later
  • Complete the rest of the process, you can add additional products if you wish.

Then....CONFIRM YOUR ORDER!!! THAT'S IT!! WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY TO THE OILY SIDE!! If you are on Facebook, send me a friend request and I will add you to a group where you can find a load of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment