Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Knott's Berry Farm getaway

This past Memorial Day weekend, we took a mini getaway to Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park.  The grandbabies had never been and they had a blast.  Knott's Berry Farm honored Veterans and Active Duty military with FREE admission!!!  I love how they support our troops!!  Here is a glimpse of our weekend....


 
I brought a few of the oils that I thought were necessities and I'm so glad I did!!  Our family used Peppermint for belly aches, Thieves for canker sores, PanAway/Valor/Peppermint for headaches, Stress Away for being at an amusement park on a holiday weekend...lol and Peace & Calming for little munchkins who like to fight their sleep!! Below is a picture of my granddaughter Coraline minutes after I massaged her little feet with Peace & Calming.  She was fighting her sleep and P&C did the trick!!  Love my oils!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment