Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another hot day in San Diego...

I'm sure you all have heard the news about the nine wildfires going on in San Diego County.  IT'S CRAZY!!  And today is the reported to be the hottest this week at 102 degrees.  Thank God, the winds are not as bad.  But still the fires continue.  The worst one being in the San Marcos area (started yesterday) and it's 0% contained!!  Please continue to pray for the families affected and for the first responders, firefighters, military and law enforcement working around the clock to protect homes and our county!!!  It's on the news 24/7 so I'm sure most of you who are following the wildfires are up to date.

Well, with the heat at 102 degrees, getting a headache was inevitable.  My husband came home with a headache and he actually asked me what oils would work for a headache.  I was kinda shocked that he asked me....lol Of course I have something for a headache...the triple headache remedy!!  I layered PanAway, Valor and Peppermint on his temples and behind his ears down to his neck and within 30 minutes he reported that the throbbing had subsided!!!  YAY!!  That was music to my ears!!  Now this is what I use on myself when I get a headache and it usually works faster on me.  Everyone's body is different.  Some people would need a second application.  I used to take Advil 1-2 times a week, but ever since I was introduced to EOs, I no longer have to.  And no, I don't miss it one bit!!!  :)  Below is a picture of my hubby...he's such a happy camper now!!

 
 
PanAway - Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and peppermint (Mentha piperita).
 
Valor - Spruce (Picea mariana), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) and frankincense (Boswellia carteri) in a base of coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment